- Once your team account is setup, you can invite other team members by email. After logging into the dashboard, click on Users > Add User and enter in the email address and name of the team member you wish to invite.
- An account will be created for them with a temporary password. They will receive a welcome email with instructions on how to reset their password and get started. If the user’s email address is already associated with a LastPass account, they will be sent an email with an activation URL.
- You can add users to the Teams account as soon as you create a Free Trial.
Using Active Directory or a Windows Login environment? With LastPass Enterprise, you can synchronize users to provision access and set policies with Active Directory, LDAP, and custom APIs. Learn more about Enterprise.
For each user in your Teams account, you will be able to see a list of sites in their Teams account, shared folders they have access to, last login date, and the policies applied to the user.
Update User Information
Once the user is in your Teams account, you can adjust their permissions. Click on the user’s name and a menu will expand from the right-side. Click on the More menu [… icon] to see the options.
- Make admin – Select this option to make this user an admin on the Teams account. An admin has the ability to add and remove users, create shared folders, update permissions, set policies, and purchase licenses.
- Require password change – This forces the user to change the master password on their LastPass Teams account.
- Destroy all sessions – This will log the user out of all active sessions in their LastPass teams account.
- Disable user – Disabling a user deactivates their account, but retains all information (sites, notes, activity) in the Teams account.
- Delete user – This will permanently delete a user from the Teams account.
- Remove user from company – This removes the user from the organization, while allowing them to keep the data from their vault.
- Re-invite user – Select this option to send a re-activation email to a disabled user.